Since the return to face-to-face activities in higher education that the Católica in Porto has started the process of generalized tracking to COVID-19 to all its students, faculty members, researchers and staff.
Keeping the concern for the safety of the university, Católica encourages all members of the academic community to participate in the tracking whenever:
- Return to campus after a period of absence of more than one week;
- Are aware that they have had risky contact with infected persons;
- Have been in places of risk, with agglomeration of people.
Under the coordination of our Nursing School, all students, faculty members and staff can take a free test. The times available for the test are:
- Mondays: 02.00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 9:45 am to 10:30 am | 3:15 pm to 4:00 pm
- Fridays: 9:45 am to 10:30 am | 3:15 pm to 4:00 pm
The scheduling can be made through this link. Dates will be available throughout June.
It is also possible to participate in the generalized tracking without scheduling: at the room EC107 at the above times, subject to availability. For any additional information send an email to email@example.com
We reiterate that you should not go to the University if you have symptoms compatible with COVID-19. Please, check the Safety Practices Manual where are described the safety and protection procedures.
Since the beginning of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, the Universidade Católica Portuguesa has been adopting all procedures for the safety of its academic community, a practice recognized by the Covid Safe Certification of our campus.